Fundraising for the PHS Music Program
Amazon Smile – smile.amazon.com
Visit AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), and select Petaluma High School Music Boosters Inc.! Eligible orders will generate funds for our fantastic music program.
To add the Music Boosters:
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser
- From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the option to Change your Charity.
- From your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
- Select Petaluma High School Music Boosters Inc.
eScrip – http://www.escrip.com/
PHS Music Boosters currently earns about $2,000 through the eScrip program each year. We can do even better if all families & friends take a few minutes to sign up!
Please register your Safeway Club card, Petaluma Market Community Card & Oliver’s Market Community Card at www.escrip.com. We also encourage you to register your debit and credit cards with eScrip so we earn rebates when you shop at other participating merchants. Lucky S.H.A.R.E.S. Cards and Raley’s Something Extra Rewards Cards work differently in that you choose Petaluma Music High School Music Boosters when you sign-up for the card and there is no need to register them with eScrip.
Choose PHS Music Boosters as your group. Our group number is: 5437996
Shop as usual and be sure to use your Safeway Club Card, Lucky S.H.A.R.E.S. Card, Petaluma Market Community Card, Raley’s Something Extra Reward Card or other registered cards at check out. Participating merchants will contribute a percentage of your purchases to Petaluma High School Music Boosters. There is no cost to you!
Bake Sale/Holiday Sale
Creating a community bake or holiday sale is a great way to support the music program and have a great meal! Here are some tips:
- Plan your date and venue. Proper planning is the first ingredient of success. Ensure that your sale does not clash with another important event that may detract attention. Make sure the venue is accessible for families and for you to unload everything.
- Choose your bakers. Everyone knows that the more baked goods, the merrier. With this is mind, choose as many bakers as your heart desires. Let them know in advance the date you have set, to give them plenty of time to prepare.
- Choose a theme. Having a theme is a great way to get people involved in, and excited about, your sale. If your planned date falls on or near a holiday, like Easter, consider having a holiday-themed sale. Themes can be based on anything, like your favourite animal or your favourite film.
Thanks from all of us for your continued support!